The services of Field Facilitator (EOF) are needed At Plan International. The job holder will support the CPD of project teachers and facilitators by conducting regular lesson observation, providing targeted feedback and following up on progress and challenges. The job holder will be in charge of the activities in approx. 10-15 communities.
- Responsible for communities’ involvement and the implementation of project activities in the designated districts
- Provide CPD support to Project facilitators and follow up on their teaching needs
- Conduct regular lesson observations of teachers
- Arrange and implement animation for CBE programme in conjunction with the Ghana Education Service, the Complementary Education Agency and the District Assemblies
See Also: Job Vacancy at AGROPAL West Africa
- Work with the District Coordinator to strengthen School Management Committees and Parent Teacher Associations to engage selected schools to establish a more inclusive, resourceful and informed support network for parents
- Secure venues for events and activities of project at the district and community level
- Deliver all forms of invitations to stakeholders both at district and community level
- Mobilize students for after school sessions
- Support DC on other Programme activities
- Engaging with GES, Municipal Assembly, school and traditional community authorities when requested.
- Identify and work with local service providers to deliver school snacks
Monitoring and Reporting
- Support tracking the progression of pupils as they transitioned to the next level of education
- Conduct routine follow up visits to meet with parents and guardians whose wards have not attended school regularly
- Undertake routine monitoring and collect school registers for attendance data entry.
- Support the identification of local role models
- Conduct routine checks on school security
- Input and collect data within time
- Monitoring lesson delivery
How To Submit An Application For Field Facilitator (EOF) At Plan
Click on this Button to apply
Closing Date: 14th December, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE