Affinity Ghana is hiring a Retail Relationship Officer. As the Retail Relationship Officer, you are responsible for providing digitally-forward financial solutions to our mass market customers.
In this role, you will manage retail customer expectations, identify new opportunities, and record daily customer transactions to achieve the assigned asset and liability targets. You will grow and retain a portfolio of customers by performing a proactive, mobile, value-adding financial role, ensuring that a full array of customized and relevant financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growing needs and potential of the customers are provided.
Suggested: Current Job Opportunities At Puma Energy
- Keep and maintain a healthy pipeline of potential retail mass market (unregistered businesses and personal) customers, to whom products and solutions are offered based on their needs
- Responsible for onboarding of customers through medium know your customer (MKYC) and assisting them to upgrade to enhanced know your customer (EKYC)
- Guide prospective customers to self-onboard via the app or onboard them via the agency app
- Educate customers on the use of USSD and other digital platforms to transact Where necessary, mobilize cash from unregistered businesses. This cash should be digitized (e.g. deposited into Affinity mobile money wallet) as early as possible or recycled to customers who may need cash.
- Participate in sales and activation campaigns to drive customer on-boarding Manage a portfolio of personal customers and unregistered businesses, understanding their needs and providing relevant and digital solutions to them.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with all customers, underpinned by sector understanding and being empathetic to the customer.
- Delivers against individual targets, also contributing to Hub/Branch and company- wide targets
- Gather information from customers who wish to borrow and forward to the assigned branch for processing.
- Provide feedback to hub supervisor/branch sales manager on the activities of competitors
- Ensure that all KYC requirements and documents are accurate, adequate and up to date
Key skills and requirements:
- Strong selling and relationship management skills
- Critical thinker with good analytical skills
- Results oriented and problem-solver
- Customer-oriented and commercial awareness
- Pays attention to details.
- Commitment to achieving financial inclusion using digital solutions
- Digitally savvy and curious about technology as a tool to solve financial problems
Education and professional training
- Minimum of an HND or equivalent in any second cycle institution
- 1 year working experience in sales preferably from a financial institution in the same industry
How To Submit An Application For Retail Relationship Officer At Affinity
All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE