An Analyst: Reporting & Analytics is needed At Vodafone Ghana. A responsible and goal oriented individual is wanted for this job.
Gender Preference: Women seeking to return from a career break
The role requires advanced analytical acumen and solution orientation. The role possesses critical thinking skills and the ability to understand and manipulate data to provide insightful observations, identify trends and communicate these effectively.
The role is expected to act independently to make timely and informed decisions aligned to the role’s remit or to escalate as appropriate to management or others in IT as needed.
The role’s insight and proposed actions should strive to be strategic, look beyond ‘stop gap’ measures and seek to drive improvements to reporting and analysis practices in a manner that is both effective and supporting the value of the business.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Maintains advanced interpersonal and collaborative skills to engage strategically with peers and other senior executives of the business, in cross business discussions to build and maintain a solid network for effective teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Manifests a strong analytical and problem solving ability to negotiate complex and conflicting issues, handle ambiguity as well as multiple and shifting priorities and to drive Digital services related decisions that are both financially sound and operationally feasible.
- Maintains an advanced knowledge of Data Analytics and Data Visualization best practices.
- Ability to comprehend business needs, convert them into BRD & TRD (Business/Technical requirement document), develop implementation roadmap and execute on time.
- Experience in working with large datasets, derive insights and present information through visualization and reports.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Over 5 years work experience. At least 2 years working in a data analysis or reporting role
- Demonstrated experience in design, develop and maintain BI reports, optimizing efficiency in manipulating data and writing complex queries.
- Background in statistics and business/data modeling
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert with VBA Programming skills
- Experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence – SSIS, SSRS & SSAS
- Hands on experience in using different DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MSQL & Access).
- Hands-on experience in Power-BI, Tableau and Spotfire.
- Knowledge on Big Data (Hive, Spark) would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Python and related platforms would be beneficial
How To Apply – Analyst: Reporting & Analytics At Vodafone Ghana
Kindly send CVs: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th May, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE