The service of an Assets, Fleet And Logistics Coordinator is needed at SOS Children’s Villages. Applicant must be efficient and professional.
- The job function will seek to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of contract management, assets management & maintenance of building infrastructure, fleet management and logistics
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a first degree in Estate Management, Building Technology, Land Economy, Logistics and Transport, Advance Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of direct experience and progressively responsible professional experience in property management, budget, administration, real estate management, inventory management or supply chain management, logistics and fleet management.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Experience working with logistics and property management policies and practices, as well as feet management regulations and rules of an international non-governmental organisation is desirable.
- Have Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and CAD software.
- Possess positive and professional approach.
- Highly organised, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility, enthusiastic and ability to travel to other locations in the country
- Strategic thinker combined with practical” can do” attitude
- Possess strong supervisory, organisational and time management skills with precision to meet deadlines.
- Have good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation’s relating to assets fleet and logistics management in the NGO sector.
- Possess good data gathering, strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Hold high ethical standards and integrity Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
- Team player & ability to cooperate with subordinates, colleagues and superiors
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Job Opportunity For SHS Graduates-Customer Service Assistant
Fresh Career Opportunities At Lincoln Community School
How To Apply – Assets Fleet And Logistics Coordinator at SOS Children’s Villages
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE