There is a new Job Opening at Marie Stopes International (MSI Reproductive Choices). They are hiring a Global Internal Auditor. The role reports to the Group Internal Audit Manager and will support the development and delivery of the annual audit plan. The post holder will be expected to plan and undertake fieldwork audits, deliver reports that are clear, concise, and prepared in a timely manner, support the development of regional internal auditors, and help facilitate change management across the MSI Internal Audit function as it delivers on its performance change management agenda.
Read Also: Amazing Job Opening At Baker Hughes
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
- Strong internal audit experience (at least 5 years), obtained through practice (Big 4/Mid-tier) or industry, with a working knowledge of the IIA Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of the approach and objectives of risk-based audits
- Perform and document key internal audit procedures e.g., walkthroughs and test of controls
- Perform data analytics and other CAATs to complement audit procedures and to provide insights
- Perform root cause analysis and evaluate audit findings and recommendations
- Demonstrate competent and effective reporting writing skills in English
- Experience of working within a large multinational corporation (MNC) or a global organisation
- Experience of performing internal audit assignments in developing and emerging market environments
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skill, with good influencing skills and a good track record of engaging with senior leadership in a large, complex organisation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to undertake overseas travel, for up to 50% of the time.
Check Also: Exciting Job Opportunity At Arkesel
To perform this role, it is desirable that you have the following experience:
- Experience of working in an international, donor-funded service delivery organisation
- Experience of working in an international social enterprise, commercial organisation
- Experience of working within a healthcare or health services setting
- Working knowledge of data analytic tools like IDEA (Caseware) and PowerBI, or the inclination to learn through unsupervised, unstructured learning
- Working knowledge of AuditBoard OpsAudit or any other Audit, Compliance & Risk Management software
- Verbal and written language skills in French, Spanish and/or Arabic is desirable.
- Holds a recognised professional accountancy/audit qualification (e.g., CA, ACA, ACCA, CIA etc.)
- Educated to degree level (Humanities, Languages or Engineering degrees are highly desirable)
- Post-graduate qualification in governance and risk management is desirable
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening at Marie Stopes International
Deadline: 23rd January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE