Here is the latest Job Opening For Driver At GIZ.
Scope of Role:
As a driver, you will be responsible for safely performing all official travel using official vehicles and regularly servicing and taking
good care of official vehicles.
- Safely and responsibly performing all official travel using official vehicles.
- Reports need for servicing and carrying out minor repairs.
- Takes account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations.
- Always ensures unrestricted availability of vehicles and reports restrictions immediately.
- Completes the vehicle and maintenance log correctly and conscientiously in accordance with GIZ standards.
- Immediately reports all involvement of the project or office vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of
- Assists other colleagues as needed in the project, programme or office if there is no travel or chauffeur service pending, carries out
other office work on request.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Secondary school education and holds a valid driver’s licence D.
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience as a driver with references, 1-3 years’ professional experience in a comparative role.
- No major accidents in the past 3 years.
- Good knowledge of the English language and other local dialects and familiarity with Ghana and the districts and regional capitals
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS
- Disciplined and punctual with a good temperament (friendly manner with all passengers)
- Appropriate appearance and attire
- Team player who is willing to work together in the carpool system of GIZ.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed.
How To Apply For The New Job Opening For Driver At GIZ
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
email@example.com quoting the Job Code (2023/WIDU/06/01) in the subject line.
Closing Date: 07 July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE