There is a New Job Vacancy Announcement At Petra. The company wishes to announce a vacant position for Marketing Department.
Job Summary For The New Job Vacancy Announcement At Petra
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day marketing and communication activities of the organization, oversee the execution of marketing campaigns both internally and externally and liaise with creative agencies to implement the organization’s strategy.
Marketing Campaign Development and Planning
- Creates marketing campaigns and liaise with the company’s external PR agency to execute them.
- Plans and executes marketing events and evaluate their success.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Plans, develops and delivers campaigns as agreed within timescales,
- Creates company literature like brochure and other forms of communication.
- Creates marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Works with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promotes products and services through public relations initiatives,
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Identifies, develops and executes communications materials for key media contacts and customer references
- Oversees digital marketing campaigns, monitor their performance and return on investment.
- Manages the organisation’s email marketing initiatives for cross-selling and promote new products and services.
- Manages the organisation’s digital marketing accounts and ensure all copy align with the brand’s tonality principles and achieve set objectives.
- Plans and delivers community management strategies through social media
- Ensures that all copy align with the brand’s tonality principles and achieve set objectives.
- Anticipates consumer trends and make recommendations to keep brand up to date.
- Coordinates the sourcing of branded souvenirs for strategic purposes.
- Works with marketing agencies contracted by the organisation to ensure timely and quality delivery of work and maintain a good working relationship between the organisation and its contracted agencies.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- A qualified member of the CIM is an added advantage
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- Experience in Commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Personable, smart, and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- High sense of professionalism
- Highly innovative
- Customer driven
This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities. However, it may involve delegation and evaluation of tasks, monitoring and training of other team members.
Check Also:Warc Group Calls For Job Applications
New Job Vacancy Announcement At Petra – How To Apply
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through: email@example.com
Closing Date: June 17, 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE