Canwin Hotel is looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our hotel.
You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the hotel, contacting employees regarding guests, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hotel
- Direct visitors to the hotel room
- They answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Qualification Required & Experience
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- (HND/ Degree)
- Years of Experience: (2 years experience)
Location: Oceanview Estate, Sakumono – Accra
How To Apply For The Receptionist Position At Canwin
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20 July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE