Roadway Rescue is here with new remote or online jobs. They are searching for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join the team as inbound call centre agents. As an inbound call centre agent, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to our clients.
For the most recent job opening, click here
You will handle inbound calls, answer customer inquiries, and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and entry-level agents who are passionate about helping others.
- Handle inbound calls from customers, providing them with information, assistance, Identify and resolve customer concerns, escalating complex issues to senior team members when necessary.
- Maintain an understanding of the company’s products, services, and policies to effectively assist customers
- Update customer records and ensure accurate documentation of all interactions
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Meet or exceed performance goals, including call handling metrics, customer satisfaction, and sales targets
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor offerings to provide customers with up-to-date and accurate information
Also Apply: Remote Sales Job At GBFoods Ghana
- Fluent in English language. Previous experience in customer service or call center role is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Tech-savvy with a working knowledge of computer systems and software.Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Salary start at $1.8 and will increase depending on performance and tenure
- Paid Trainings
- Permanent work from home
How To Apply: Remote Jobs At Roadway Rescue:
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE