Here is the latest visa sponsorship job in the UK for a customer service assistant.
They are looking for friendly, reliable, helpful people and a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
They are looking for confident people who can quickly take in information about our services, become experts on their local working areas and always promotes a positive image.
Not only will you enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package – you will also be part of a team committed to exceptional service delivery.
As a CSA, you would be expected to work on a varied shift pattern which will include early starts (04:30) and late finishes (01:30), weekends and public holidays. This is a full-time position, working 35 hours per week and you will be required to work on any day of the year. Please note we are unable to offer a fixed shift pattern.
We know that this may mean sometimes having to turn down invites from friends and family and so in return for your service, you’ll receive 37 days of annual leave a year as well as many other benefits.
If you get a real buzz from helping people and are passionate about assisting customers, come help us demonstrate that “every journey matters” and ensure that our customers remain at the centre of everything we do here at London Underground.
Being a CSA at London Underground is a customer service role like no other. Our CSAs are the face of a unique public service which serves millions of Londoners each day.
You would be expected to deliver exceptional service to all London Underground customers, providing assistance according to all customer needs including ticketing and enquiries. You would also be expected to assist with taking steps to alleviate congestion, prevent overcrowding and assisting customer flow and evacuation where necessary, whilst providing a welcoming presence throughout the station, and ensuring there is safety at the core of everything you do.
To be eligible for this vacancy, you should
- Be 18 years old and over and be eligible to work in the UK – UK Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship available, more information on the process can be discussed if you are successful in being offered a position.
- Be prepared to work anywhere in London.
- Be able to work a variety of shift patterns including Nights, weekends and public holidays
- Customer service:deliver world-class service by actively providing proactive assistance to customers, including those with special requirements, being knowledgeable about service information, offering cost effective help and advice on ticketing.
- Ticketing:Provide pro-active support and advice to customers at Ticket machines including the use of staff-enabled functionality. Maintaining the knowledge required to appropriately manage the monies collected via ticket machines. You will be trained on how to float, service and consolidate cash from ticket machines.
- Incidents and emergencies:assist to ensure the safety of customers and staff, and to restore service as quickly as possible, in line with London Underground’s rules and procedures (as directed).
- Station support:Support the smooth operation of the station environment. This will include carrying out checks, taking steps to alleviate congestion, prevent overcrowding and assisting customer flow and evacuation where necessary. Resolve local issues or report faults as required. Being vigilant and reporting incidents/issues as they arise.
- As an organisation we value our diverse city, and inclusive workplace, and would expect you to make a positive contribution to maintain and further this for our colleagues and our customers.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but mostly include:
- Final salary pension scheme
- Free travel for you on the TfL network
- A 75% reimbursement scheme on National Rail
- 37 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
- Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
- Discounted Eurostar travel
You May Also Like:
How To Apply: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK: Customer Service Assistant
Closing date for Applications: Sunday 24th December at 23:59pm
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE