Here is the 44 Wood Ghana Job Advertisement. The company is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to.
You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- Writing marketing literature for company and media release.
- Plan online strategy campaigns on marketing platforms such as Google Ads, FB ads and IG ads, or through self-owned platforms to drive business and product awareness for other online platforms as well as online and offline channels.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Prepare web visual mock ups and interactive prototypes, including video content.
- Conducting marketing research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales promotional campaigns
- Prepare promotional presentations and webinars
- Continuously improve the company’s approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors
- Manage the contact database and do lead generation activities.
- Responsible for e-shop operations including product and promotion update and co-ordinate with customer service, sales and logistics for client and stock level monitoring.
- Development of Support /Training materials e.g. Walk-thru videos.
- Performa administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Able to utilize social media tools and various online channels to accomplished assigned tasks.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4+ year of marketing experience in related business
- Content creation skills
- Excellent communication and organizations skills
Check Also:Latest Employment Opportunity At Girl Rising
How To Apply For 44 Wood Ghana Job Advertisement
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE