Absa Bank Ghana presents the Gen A 2024 Absa Ghana Programme for young graduates. The renowned bank is looking for passionate and highly motivated graduates to join its winning Team. The Absa Bank Ghana Gen ‘A’ programme provides our grads with the platform to launch their careers in a highly competitive environment filled with great support structures, development tools and opportunities.
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Planning & Organizing skills
- Innovative & agile
- Analytical / Critical Thinker
- Problem identification and Solving skills
- Good Verbal, written and Presentation skills
- A Team Player with a solution and achievement orientation
- Customer Oriented/Client focused
Recommended: 2023/2024 Graduate training opportunity At Voltic
Educational Qualification And Other Requirements:
- Applicants should be holding a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree a GPA aggregate of at least 3.0
- You should hold any of the aforementioned degree before 1 Feb 2024 (year the opportunity commences)
- Fields of Study: Applications are invited from applicants of diverse disciplines, especially those in S.T.E.A.M-related fields.
- Ghanaian citizens or persons who have the right to work in Ghana are eligible to apply
- You must be 26 years of age or younger
- Applicants must have completed National Service.
- Highly competitive reward and great employee benefits
- Conducive and flexible working environment
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- International exposure
How To Apply For The Absa Bank Ghana Gen ‘A’ Programme For Graduates
Apply By: 31st July, 2023