The service of an Accounts Officer is needed At Plan International. This position is to support the successful implementation of the Team Up project in ensuring that all project operations are conducted as per the prescriptions of the Operations Manual (OM) and other approved policies and also following the donor’s procedures and policies.
See Also: Job Advert At Tony Blair Institute
Dimensions of the Role:
The Project Accountant Assistant will support the Project Accountant in the coordination of project financial and accountant related activities required for the implementation of the Team Up Project. Under the direction of the Project Accountant, the position holder would assist in the day-to-day activities of planning, managing, coordinating, and superintending operations, support, monitoring and reporting tasks.
The post-holder will be based in the Tamale office and the role will involve travel to project communities where the project operates for approximately 40% of her/his time.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
Check Also: Ongoing Job Recruitment At IWMI
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management, economics
- At least 2 year’ experience in a similar role
- Good experience in project reporting requirements
- Good in excel
Key skills & Competencies
- Good management skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Calm and positive under pressure and in difficult situations
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Good negotiating, facilitating, and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications especially excel and pivot tables.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Good accounting, analytical, and judgment skills
- Good supervisory and coordination skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
Fresh Job Offer At L’AINE Services
Job Vacancies At Star Foods For The Youth
Job Opening At Tony Blair Institute
Fresh Job Openings At Mantrac Ghana
How To Apply For The Position Of Accounts Officer (Plan International)
Submit your applications Here
Deadline: 14th December, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE