Here is the latest job vacancy at IRC Ghana. The position of an administrative officer is currently available at IRC Ghana.
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officer
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
Functions and duties:
- Encoding of invoices, preparation of Payment Requests and Payment Orders, screening of supporting documents, verifying the third parties data.
- Registration of third parties and their bank details (Legal Entity Form and Bank file). Follow-up with Headquarters
- Processing of missions and plane ticket payments
- Processing reimbursement of representation cost
- Reimbursements of expenses related to the Residence
- Register separately the recoverable VAT under the appropriate suspense accounts
- Link good receipts to invoice when asset is acquired
Qualification Required & Experience
- Accredited Diploma/Degree/Higher National Diploma(HND).
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
Knowledge of languages
• Fluent in English both oral and written.
How To Apply: Administrative Officer at IRC Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants can contact us via our email contact-
Company name and Contact Address:
Plot no.61 at no.18
Airport Residential Area
Closing Date: 10 November, 2023
NB- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE