There is a job vacancy for an Analyst (Finance Ops) At Standard Chartered Bank.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality, error-free service, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the GFS in order to ensure smooth operations for the centre.
- Indexing and Processing:
- Index and process all payment requests received from stakeholders. Urgent payments should be prioritized at all times.
- Process daily volumes as assigned within the team.
- Ensure that repairs and rejects are despatched within the assigned time.
- Accuracy level of 99.99% for Pass I errors. Operational losses to be nil.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and complaints to be at the bare minimum level.
- Ensure invoices/documents are thoroughly verified with adequate approvals wherever applicable.
Cross Border Recharges:
- Ensure FX are obtained for the timely processing and settlement of CBRs/FX payments.
- Provide data to countries to assist with month end accounting entries (Payment/ Receipt/ Accruals) and reporting.
- Assist with data for preparation of monthly returns for spoke specific recharges.
- As a first point of contact for inquiries, be able to answer simple questions on payment matters.
Staff Accounts Setup/ Amendments:
- Ensure staff account’s setups/amendments instructions are carried out timely.
- Accuracy levels of 100% in setup/amendments
- Ensure staff accounts setup/amendments instructions have been properly approved per the DA.
View Also: Fresh Job Notice At CARE Ghana
People & Talent
Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the GFS in order to ensure smooth operations for the centre. Resolve mailbox queries/phone queries from countries within the assigned time. Behave in a way that reinforces the trust of customers, clients, employees, regulators, shareholders and communities, and uphold Group Standards, to ensure regulatory requirements are achieved.
- Be familiar with the FCP Policy and notes as well as all other policies applicable to R2P.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, policies and requirements of the scope countries.
- Understand and comply with applicable local laws and regulations. Specifically, understand and comply with the Anti Money Laundering Act 2008 (Act 749) and all its amendments, the Anti Money-Laundering Regulations of 2011 and the Bank of Ghana/FIC Anti Money-Laundering Guidelines as well as the Anti Terrorist Financing Act and its amendments, sanctions laws, regulations, rules and standard business practices.
- Escalate any potential risk and compliance concerns/issues, including but not limited to, issues raised in the recent supervisory orders you may be part of or witness to, and review as needed with the right people in a cooperative and transparent manner.
Recommended: Latest Job Opportunities At Anglogold Ashanti
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/ [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Accounts Processing Officer (Spoke).
- Vendors and SCB users.
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in country / business unit / team]; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures; Multiple functions (double hats); [List all responsibilities associated with the role]
- Any other job assigned by Head, Requisition to Pay/GFSW.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University degree with an experience in a medium size organisation.
- Understanding of business computing environment
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Technical Competency Name: Proficiency Levels
- Example: Data Science Advanced
- Problem solving Core
- Communication Core
- Analytical Entry
- Interpersonal skills Entry
- Attention to detail Core
- Knowledge of PSGL and general high level of computer literacy Expert
You Might Also Like:
- Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa bank
- Nayasa Group Of Companies Job Vacancy
- Guinness Ghana Accepts Job Applications
How To Submit An Application For Analyst, Finance Ops (Standard Chartered Bank)
Interested persons should click on this link to apply.
Deadline: 28th November, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE