There is a Call For Job Applications At Jospong Group Of Companies. The company is looking to hire a Senior Litigation Counsel. The fundamental business of the Jospong Group is to discover gaps, churn out creative firms, establish capacity to give value, and nurture them into market leaders, capable of competing on both local and worldwide markets.
Provide legal/Litigation support for the Group along with the Chief Legal Officer in compliance with the subsidiaries’ mandate, relevant laws of Ghana and other foreign countries of operations.
- Provide legal advice or opinions on issues regarding the operations of the Group.
- Vet title documents, draft recitals and legal documents (e.g. bonds, deeds of assignment, tenancy agreements, title deeds, leases, etc.) for review/approval and process same in line with prescribed legal processes.
- Assist the Chief Legal Officer to liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action are being taken.
- Recommend/Participate in alternative dispute resolutions involving the Group as directed.
- Liaise with External Solicitors and provide an update on the status of the Group’s referred cases.
- LLB or BA plus BL (Barrister at Law).
- A Master’s Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Lastly, Member of a recognized professional body.
At least Seven (7) years of relevant post-qualification experience with strong skills in Litigation.
Check Also; Job Opportunity At Complete Farm
Call For Job Applications At Jospong Group Of Companies – How to Apply
Applications with CVs should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10 June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE