The International Water Management Institute (IWMI), a CGIAR Research Center, has a job vacancy for an innovative, dynamic and multi-skilled candidate to join its office in Accra, Ghana, as a Human Resources Officer. This is a nationally recruited position and only Ghanaian nationals will be considered.
- Provide guidance on the application of and alignment with policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of talent management activities including talent acquisition, onboarding, staff development programs, performance, career management and engagement.
- Participate in the implementation of HR policies, procedures and information management systems or other HR-related projects including their communication and delivery of training.
- Assemble necessary documentation for accurate preparation of complementary staff contracts (interns and consultants).
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Coordinate with relevant personnel to update and maintain human resource-related information across relevant platforms, such as the local staff directory, organizational chart, staff lists, etc.
- Coordinate arrangements for expatriate staff relocation, such as visa, travel, temporary accommodation, etc.
- Act as a unit focal point for diversity and inclusion, safeguarding, and health and wellness in Ghana West Africa office
Don’t Miss This: Amazing Career Slot Voltic Ghana Limited
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social science, human resources, gender studies, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources of hands-on exposure in a HR environment. (High achieving candidates with less HR experience may be considered and offered a position at the assistant level.)
- Exposure to Human Resources Information Systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of overall human resources functions.
- Meticulous detail orientation and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations with tact, professionalism and diplomacy.
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English, including effective listening and strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Proficiency in French will be considered an asset
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Inclusive of health insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability coverage.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At The International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
Deadline: August 18, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE