There is a Career Opportunity At Buwelo Ghana. The company is hiring for a Retention Coach in Ghana. The retention coach will be responsible for providing a support system including coaching, mentoring, and validation of the save contracts of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties will include:
- Export the calls in Valdi with cancellation phrases using the Valdi link for Inbound Care.
- Check all entries in SDSC File and Saved Tracker.
- Validate if the call is a valid cancellation request – Minimum of 35-40 calls per day
Check Also: Job Vacancies at Gold Coast Matcom Ltd
Gather the following information:
- Contract number
- Reason for Cancellation
- Sub Category
- Save Disposition (Successful saved, Saved Attempt, No Saved Attempt, No
- If TSF was given, amount of TSF
- Team Weekly Results
- Commend High Fliers
- Frequent Cancellation reasons
- Sharing best practices and Call listening
- Agents who did not attempt to save
- Agents without successful saves
- Role-Play on how to overcome opportunities
- Follow through within the day
- Facilitate Supplemental Training/Refresher
- Has a very good attendance record (over 95%)
- Has in-depth knowledge of the account (Procedural compliance should be over 80%)
- Has an above-goal save rate (over 45%)
- Note that the team is gathering 3 months of data on the above criteria
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For Buwelo Ghana’s Career Opportunity
To apply, click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE