There is a job vacancy for College Secretary At the University of Ghana – UG.
Qualification And Attributes:
The College Secretary shall be of the rank of at least a Deputy Registrar or eligible for appointment as such. Candidates must have a good first degree as well as an advanced degree in a relevant field, with not less than 15 years’ post qualification experience, at least five of which should have been in a senior management position.
See Also: Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
Duties At University Of Ghana:
- The College Secretary shall be the head of the administration of the College under the Provost and subject to any directives that the Registrar may issue from time to time.
- Without prejudice to the generality of (1) above, the College Secretary shall under the Provost be responsible for the following:
- Being secretary to the College Advisory Board, the College Academic Board and the Committees of the College Academic Board and keeping records and conducting correspondences on their behalf;
- Administration of all academic programmes and Coordination of administrative functions of the College;
- Management of all administrative and professional employees of the University in the College;
- Management of the administration of the College;
- Liaison between the College and the Central Administration of the University on all administrative and policy issues.
You Might Also Like:
- Nayasa Group Of Companies Job Vacancy
- Guinness Ghana Accepts Job Applications
- Latest Job Announcement At Mastercard Foundation
How To Submit An Application For College Secretary (UG)
To submit an application, kindly click on this Link
Deadline: Friday, 23rd December 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE