Visionfund is looking to employ the service of a Credit Supervisor.
Serve as a major support to Branch Credit Operations and General Branch Management to engender smooth and efficient branch operations with speciality in Savings Group linkage.
Check Also: Latest Job Announcement At Blackpen
- Validate all savings group formation and orientation programs in the branch.
- Establish and monitor policies and procedures that will help the branch meet its sales target and risk management.
- Supports client service manager to map out field officers operational areas.
- Lead in the integration between WVIG (AP) and VisionFund Ghana to ensure that planned activities are achieved timely.
- Prepare and submit timely quarterly report for management and partner(s) information.
- Act as an independent reviewer of files prior to Committee sittings.
- Mediate between clients with complaints and the Institution and ensure redress
- Support client service manager in all administrative functions within the branch
Required Skills or Experience:
- A good performer in current role with a good First Degree (at least 4 years practical work experience) in Financial Services delivery.
- A professional Qualification or Second Degree will be desirable but not a limitation.
- A proven track record of portfolio and delinquency management is a must
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft suite – especially Word, Excel and PPT)
- Must be a practicing Christian
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For Credit Supervisor at VisionFund
Interested individuals should send their applications (application letter and CV) titled: ‘Credit Supervisor’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st December 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE