VisionFund Ghana is looking for a Customer Service Officer (Call Centre Agent) to join their team.
The Customer Service Officer will be assisting in ensuring that the service delivery standards of the Institution are met by all staff. He/she will serve as link between VisionFund Ghana and its clients through frequent interactions in relation to satisfaction with institutional policies, processes and procedures and overall product and service delivery.
- Make outbound calls to clients on daily basis in Frafra, Wale, Kassim, Twi and English.
- Disseminate products/services information to clients in Frafra, Wale, Kassim, Twi and English.
- Receive and respond timely to all product and service enquiries over phone or by walk in clients in required language
- Keep records on all enquiries and follow up on customer calls where required to ensure it translates to desired result
- Handle and resolve clients’ complaints regarding products/services within the stipulated time.
- Work with branch teams to record and resolve completely all complaints within the stipulated time
- Call clients who have been disbursed within the month/beginning of each loan cycle and ascertain their satisfaction and experience for product and service delivery improvement.
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualified applicant must be able to speak and understand Frafra, Wale, Kassim, Twi and English.
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing
- Must be a computer literate (Microsoft suite – especially Word, Excel and PPT)
- Candidate should have completed National Service.
How To Apply For The Customer Service Officer (Call Centre Agent) Position At VisionFund Ghana
- Interested candidates must reside or be willing to live in the location.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE