The Nestle CWA office needs the assistance of a Data Analytics Tech Expert to direct and promote the best use of technology to support the efficient fulfilment of business requirements within their area of expertise.
What You Will Do:
- Provides deep specialist guidance and support in their specific specialties (e.g. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, machine learning, etc., based on subject expertise)
- Supports and influences the technical activity (design, build, testing) in significant or complex innovation initiatives, accountable to the Innovation or Product Manager for the delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of (emerging) technology and technical methodologies.
- Ensures solution operational readiness, defines global procedures and processes for operations in the area of expertise
- Responsible for ensuring that all solutions within their technology area are delivered and maintained secure and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements
- Works with IT Innovation managers, Product managers, Tech Leads, Solution Architects and Business Analysts as required to ensure any solution within their specific specialism fits with strategic and technical direction
- Assists others in resolving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommends smart (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, timely) solutions
- Liaises closely with suppliers and vendors, for example where third-party work or packages involve significant functional, technical, process, data or integration decisions.
Read On: Latest Job Vacancy At Nestlé Ghana
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum Educational qualification: Minimum of First Degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum Relevant work experience:7years + experience in the relevant area of expertise.
- Excellence in the technology domain of specialty
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as agile software development, rapid prototyping and DevOps, project management principles)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of existing, new and emerging technologies that enable and drive new business designs and models.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Ability to understand the financial impact of technology alternatives.
How To Submit An Application For Role Of Data Analytics Tech Expert
Deadline: 17th July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE