KATH is currently looking forward to hiring a Deputy Director (Internal Audit).
Summary of job/function
To provide technical leadership, administrative and operational support for the development and maintenance of efficient financial control and management systems in accordance with the hospital’s Internal Audit Charter and the Internal Audit Agency Act and Standards.
Check: Massive Visa Sponsorship Job Recruitment in UK
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Internal Audit Unit
- Update audit procedures and programmes to guide audit staff on the approach and methods to use to conduct internal audits, assets controls, verify assets inspect records and ascertain compliance in accordance with the standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, as applicable to the hospital
- Determine the adequacy of audit coverage and the optimal use of human, material and financial resources to achieve the desired level of reasonable assurance to the hospital
- Monitor the implementation of recommendations raised in audit reports of the hospital
- Carry out regular pre-audit and post-audit reviews Review the administration of programmes and operation of the hospital and recommends corrective action
- Prepare quarterly internal audit reports in the hospital and submit copies to Audit Report Implementation Committee (ARIC) and Internal Audit Agency
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive or ARIC from time to time
Read On: Amazing Job Opportunities At Tampico Beverages
- Must be a Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor with relevant professional qualification from any of the professional institutions (CIMA/ICA/ACCA/CPA/CIA)
- A Postgraduate Degree in Audit, Finance, Accounting, Health Economics and Public Health is desirable
- Additional qualification in Management or related field will be an added advantage A minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in auditing in the public service or a reputable audit firm, five (5) years of which must be in a management position
- Must be a member of good standing with a recognised professional institution/body
New Job Vacancy at Meridian Port Services
Job Opportunity At Ernest & Young
Job Opportunity At Waltergates Ghana
Job Vacancy At Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Deputy Director – Internal Audit (KATH)
Submit you application letters together with detailed CVs, names of three referees (who will be willing to provide confidential report on them) and 2-paged vision statement (not exceeding 1200 words) for the position applied for.
Or mail to:
The Ag. Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Closing Date: 4th January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE