There is a job vacancy for the position of Director, Human Resource and Organizational at the University of Ghana. The position will report to the Registrar.
Under the Registrar, the Director of Human Resource and Organizational Development Directorate shall have oversight responsibility of the Directorate, and shall plan and advise on human resource management policies in the University.
The Director of Human Resource and Organizational Development shall, under the Registrar:
- Lead in the development and implementation of the human resource policies of the University;
- Provide strategic planning with respect to the human resource needs of the University;
- Ensure the timely renewal and termination of employment contracts;
- Institute and maintain a system for monitoring and evaluating the performance of all employees of the University and submit reports thereon to the Vice-Chancellor and the Council;
- Manage and advise on the collective bargaining process and collective agreements with unionized staff;
- Institute a system for continuing education and in-service training for all employees of the University; and
- Discharge any other assignment that the Registrar shall deem necessary.
Qualifications And Attributes:
Applicants must have:
- A good first degree as well as an advanced degree in a relevant field, with not less than 15 years’ post qualification experience, at least five of which should have been in a senior management position.
- A professional qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
In addition, the applicant must have:
- Considerable strategic, interpersonal and collegial skills that will enable him/her to function effectively within the Higher Education Sector;
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the strategic and operational issues in top-level University management and administration;
- High-level analytical skills and demonstrable evidence of competence and leadership.
How To Submit An Application For Director, Human Resource and Organizational
To submit an application, click on this Link
Closing Date: 23rd December, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE