The District Coordinator (EOF) At Plan International.
Community Engagement and Project delivery
- Responsible for communities’ involvement and the implementation of project activities in the designated districts
- Provide CPD support to Project facilitators and follow up on their teaching needs
- Conduct regular lesson observations of teachers
- Arrange and implement animation for CBE programme in conjunction with the Ghana Education Service, the Complementary Education Agency and the District Assemblies,
- Coordinate 6 Project Coordinators to strengthen School Management Committees and Parent Teacher Associations to engage selected schools to establish a more inclusive, resourceful and informed support network for parents
- Secure venues for events and activities of project at the district and community level
- Deliver all forms of invitations to stakeholders both at district and community level
- Mobilize students for after school sessions
- Support Regional Coordinators and Project Coordinators on other Programme activities
- Engaging with GES, Municipal Assembly, traditional authorities and school authorities when requested.
- Identify and work with local service providers to deliver school snacks
See Also: Fresh Job Offer At L’AINE Services
Monitoring and Reporting
- Support tracking the progression of pupils as they transitioned to the next level of education
- Conduct routine follow up visits to meet with parents and guardians whose wards have not attended school regularly
- Undertake routine monitoring and collect school registers for attendance data entry.
- Support the identification of local role models
- Conduct routine checks on school security
- Input and collect data within time
- Monitoring lesson delivery
Staff Relation and Recruitment
- Responsible for appraisal and Performance Management procedures for Project Coordinators
- Coach and supervise Project Coordinators to ensure quality delivery and performance
- Support Programme Manager in identification of talents and recruitment process to fill gaps in the workstream
- Ensure close collaboration with other Programme Team members for efficient project delivery
How To Submit An Application For District Coordinator (EOF) – Plan
To submit your application, kindly click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE