ECOM West Africa Calls For Job Applications. The company is seeking the services of a Business Analyst.
The Role (ECOM Agroindustrial Cohrp. Ltd. Calls For Job Applications)
The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing the financial analysis of various businesses in Ghana.
He or she works closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controllers as well as Group consolidation Team (London/Dallas) for accurate reporting and strong analytics that supports business decisions.
He or she should be an experienced Finance professional who has a strong background in Finance and preferably has the experience working in the Agric commodity sector.
For more job opportunities, Click Here
- Review and analyzing the consolidation financials of various Ghana Profit center
- Country level tax reporting to COGNOS
- Consolidating the various reports and schedules for respective companies
- Assisting on preparing comprehensive analysis on Financials for companies
- Standardizing the financial reports and process across Ghana
- Consolidated budget preparation with AFCs and upload in SAP for Ghana companies
- Handling SAP functionality improvement projects
- Liaising with Group Consolidation Team & Finance Team to align various reports and processes
- Liaising with Finance and SAP teams for improvements
- Liaising with Audit teams (Internal) on internal controls
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- An advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or a related field
- A Minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience working as Manager level or above, ideally in the Commodity agriculture sector
- A thorough understanding of business and financial principles and practices
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Experience in managing, developing and leading a team
- A high sense of Integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and relationships with employees, business managers and Financial Institutions
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, multicultural, multidisciplinary team and deliver high quality work within deadlines to meet objectives
- Knowledge of SAP and COGNOS accounting software
Check Also: New Career Opportunity At FAO
ECOM West Africa Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE