Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge in Peduase – close to Aburi.
Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Preschool and Primary levels, and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service (GES) curricula at the Secondary level.
Beacon International School Is seeking to recruit a new Economics Teacher.
See Also: Exciting Job Openings At PassionAir
- This individual will be stepping into a rewarding role at an exciting time of development and growth at Beacon School.
- The ideal candidate should be a genuine Christian with a desire to contribute to nurturing children and teenagers in sound moral values
and in general excellence.
- He/she must be ready to lead and/or participate in all aspects of school life, not just in teaching.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Applicants should have a minimum of a 1st Degree in the subject area
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a related field
- Knowledge or experience teaching the Cambridge International Education curriculum at both the primary and secondary level will be
- Applicants should also be hardworking, teachable, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
- Must have positive work ethics and a responsible attitude to working with children, and impacting their lives in meaningful ways
- Provide differentiated learning methods to suit students’ unique aptitudes in the classroom
- Must have a positive attitude in and out of the classroom to create a safe and respectful environment for optional learning
Location: Peduase near Aburi
How To Submit An Application For Economics Teacher (Beacon International School)
Interested applicants should download and fill the ‘Staff Application Form A’
and submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase or via email at:
Closing Date: 28th January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE