There is an Employment Opening At M-KOPA. This reputable company is currently looking forward to hiring a Stock Controller.
The main purpose of an M-KOPA stock controller is to serve customers and the sales team by distributing stock and helping customers with repairs.
Key Job Functions:
- Reporting to M-KOPA stock point from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Saturday
- Stock management: Physical and system stock receipt and issuance; and stocktaking
- Customer service: Log and resolve all customer issues and assist customers in their inquiry
- Branding: Ensure that all posters and marketing materials are visible, and present themselves diligently as the face of M-KOPA Sales
- Other tasks assigned to them by the supervisor
Experience/ Skills & Competencies/ Licences & Certifications/ Education Required
- At least 1 years’ experience in customer care or sales, preferably in a phone selling company
- Front office management is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- College diploma in any field or tertiary training in customer service
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For The M-KOPA Employment Opening
Interested persons should click on this Button to fill the online form.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE