A highly lucrative employment opportunity for the position of Data Quality Engineer is being offered by Civitas Learning. They are searching for someone to conduct manual testing to guarantee the quality of their application. You will be in charge of analysing problems with the accuracy of our data. We are also reporting issues with our products, such as bugs and kinks.
In this role, you should have keen attention to detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in developing and executing manual test cases and is passionate about data and its quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products work as expected.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record,document and track bugs
- Develop, execute, and maintain manual test cases to ensure maximum test coverage
- Help troubleshoot issues and work with cross-functional teams to ensure data quality
- Hands-on experience with manual testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong communication and organisational skills
What The Company Offers:
- Pay Range: $12,000 – $15,000 per year
- Paid Company Holidays
- Anniversary recognition and event celebration
- Working in a Multicultural environment across the Globe
- Civitas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How To Apply For Civitas Learning’s Vacancy
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE