Epiroc Equipment Ghana Limited is here with a new employment opportunity. The role of Regional Business Line Manager is open at the Parts and Service Division (PSD). They are looking for a strong leader who ideally has hands-on experience and intimate knowledge of the West African region mining market, and is passionate about working with people and growing them while delivering consistent results.
- Key drivers will be Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for PSD operations in the Region.
- Develop business plans, revenue forecasts, budgets, organization structure based on current fleet of capital equipment and expected addition over the next 3 years and manage PSD to achieve desired results.
- Develop a business plan for our future regional workshop infrastructure.
- Drive and manage local and regional team in a matrix organization and ensure a team of high-performing and collaborative employees – by recruiting from a diverse pool and following Epiroc’s recruiting practices and developing competencies of the team. Continuously improve gender diversity and employment equity in the region
- Oversee technical training and development of PSD team to provide tools and processes for excellent service
- Safeguard Epiroc’s future through effective succession planning (grow second line of managers)
- Ensure every team member is contributing in a positive way to the Company goals, and identify continuous improvement opportunities in team setup.
- Ensure that all safety related aspects are managed and adhered to in each area and all Epiroc’s facilities of responsibility.
- Manage and optimize performance of service agreements together with your team.
- Work seamlessly with Capital equipment Regional BLMs so as promote Epiroc as a total solution.
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial or equivalent through experience.
- Safety conscious
- Open minded and determination to achieve goals.
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership and ability to coordinate and motivate people.
Latest Job Openings:
- Initiative-taking, energetic with an elevated level of responsibility and loyalty
- Willingness to travel and develop relationships.
How To Apply For The Employment Opportunity At Epiroc Equipment Ghana
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE