The company, L’aîné Services Ltd is here with a new and exciting employment opportunity. The role of Chief Executive Officer (Construction) is now open.
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans that align with short-term and long-term objectives and drive their successful implementation.
- Foster and maintain a high-performing culture within the organization.
- Promoting teamwork, innovation. and excellence.
- Oversee all operations and business activities, ensuring they deliver desired results and are in line with the overall strategy and mission of the company.
- Make informed and sound investment decisions to advance
Don’t Miss This: Job Recruitment At AGRI-IMPACT Limited (AIL)
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Business Administration or a qualification from the Built environment.
- At least twenty-five (25) years of relevant working experience in an
executive managerial role. with a minimum of fifteen (15) years at the level of an Executive Director role. preferably within the construction industry.
- Applicants must be able to serve an initial term of four (4) years before reaching the statutory retirement age of sixty (60).
- Membership in a relevant professional body will be an advantage.
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and persuasive skills
How To Apply For The Employment Opportunity At L’aîné Services Ltd
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE