A new employment opportunity is available at Unilever Ghana. This reputable company is searching for Category Manager – Oral Care, Ghana.
The role has the following main accountabilities:
- Development of a share-growth-oriented marketing & category plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs etc.
- Represent product (insights), category strategy and product quality requirements on the cross-functional discounter team
- Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the category vision plan working with communication teams and agencies for Public Relations (PR) and Below The Line (BTL) for the category.
- Translate marketing & category plan into a business framework and optimise commercial opportunities (identify threats). Feed into monthly, quarterly and annual planning processes.
- Develop and implement 12-18 month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
- Proactively feed market, category and customer requirements into platform innovation projects.
- Champion optimal launch of innovation platform.
- Work with communication team to ensure single message is created in line with the category building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans.
- Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.
Read Also: Amazing Employment Offer At Glovo
Key Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of seven (7) to (10) ten years relevant experience in category management in a Fast-Moving-Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment and/or marketing exposure is essential.
- Business Management and Category development experience will be an added advantage.
Location: Tema, Ghana
Application Guide For The Employment Opportunity At Unilever
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE