- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Analyze industry information and data to discover trends and patterns to inform business decision making.
- Work with the various units within the organization to develop algorithms to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to develop commercial products, improve existing sales/marketing strategies and techniques.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Develop company testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 5+ years of professional experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience in using statistical computer languages to query databases (R, Python, SQL, etc.), manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changes in role priorities and goals
- Working knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Strong B2B, B2C / B2BC domain knowledge.
- Strong experience in e-Commerce, banking and agricultural operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Geospatial data experience is a huge
How To Apply For The Farmerline Group Job Advertisement
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE