Pumptech Limited is seeking to hire a Finance and Administration Manager.
- The role reports to Managing Director
Scope of Role
The Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for all aspects of the financial management and administration for Pumptech and Accra.
The Finance and Administration Manager is expected to provide sound financial advice and effective financial management as well as manage the administrative functions of the firm.
This position is a full-time, regular position and reports to and works most closely with the Managing Director.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Establishes effective accounting and bookkeeping systems and procedures and oversees accounting services.
- Establishes and implements internal controls, administrative systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that day–to–day operational activities are efficient and effective
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, processing and receipting, payment of invoices, payroll, and bills.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial-related problems.
- Prepares and presents quarterly and yearly financial budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Manages bank accounts and monitors reconciliations, transactions including wire transfers, credit cards, renewal of Certificates, and keeping track.
- Prepares documents and schedules for annual audit, and liaises with auditors. Manages liquidity, investments, and foreign exchange per established policies and procedures.
- Oversees recruitment of staff, consultants, interns, and volunteers
- Maintains personnel files, health benefits, and other insurance updated.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field; Masters/Chartered degree is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying accounting procedures and protocols in budget administration and financial forecasting, analysis, and reporting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks multi-currency accounting software (field-based accounting).
- Significant experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, audit, reporting, and expense validation and reimbursement.
- Experience with computerized accounting and strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written English
How To Apply For The Finance and Administration Manager Position At Pumptech Limited
Interested and suitable applicants can express their interest through this link – https://forms.gle/Fu4T1viDwgkns4FKA.
If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: July 03, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE