Here is a Great Opportunity at Ghana Chemicals Limited, March 2022. If you are a skilled administrative professional who prides yourself on your stakeholder liaison skills, your ability to multitask and your attention to detail AND is seeking an opportunity to rediscover the work-life balance of working up to 12 hrs, then this is THE role for YOU!
Great Opportunity at Ghana Chemicals Limited March 2022
A long-established and highly regarded Chemical company in Ghana is seeking an experienced Office Administrator to take on the dual responsibility of supporting the Managing Director and the company with office and administrative tasks.
This diverse and rewarding position will see you providing executive assistance to the Executive Management, providing board support, and managing the office of up to 20 full-time and over forty casual staff. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the wider team, assisting them to operate at an optimum level.
Your role acts as a conduit to ensure the seamless delivery of services to clients by providing administrative assistance to the directors and other technical staff. You will be responsible for:
- Documenting and maintaining accurate records and files
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders, including communication throughout the procurement and technical processes
- Assisting with proposals
- Supervising and providing support to enable efficient workflow delivery
- Responding to correspondence within acceptable timeframes
- Data entry and use of database
- Accurate and timely processing of invoicing and basic financial management
- Sourcing information and setting up new clients
- Handling operational queries, internal and external, as required
- Seeking improvement to procedures and processes
- Dealing with general office management
- Diary management and scheduling meetings.
- Logistics management, travel, and accommodation.
- Greet visitors to our office in a friendly, professional manner.
- Manage office amenities, equipment, upkeep, and maintenance.
- Coordinate and manage IT requirements and maintenance.
- Ensure meeting rooms, common rooms, kitchen, and reception areas are neatly presented.
- Assist management staff members with ad hoc duties as required.
- Ad hoc administration and data entry tasks as required.
- Board and management support, including organizing meetings, preparing materials, taking minutes.
- Liaising with production management and other suppliers.
- Other administrative and project support tasks as required.
- Besides proven experience in an executive support role, the successful candidate will show.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- A proactive can-do disposition with a track record of demonstrating initiative.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Suite skills.
- The ability to apply a high level of confidentiality, judgment, and initiative to all situations.
- Capacity to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Working knowledge of French will be an advantage.
- A leader, is able to inspire and motivate individual and team performance.
- Strong sales knowledge and commercial approach to business development.
On offer is the rare opportunity to join the team of professionals within a highly regarded chemical industry that prides itself on its professional and respectful culture in a diverse role where no two days will be the same. If you are a motivated professional who enjoys the diversity, challenge, and reward of working in a small organization and are seeking a role that you can take ownership of and add value, then this is THE role for YOU!
We are seeking a candidate to begin in this role by May 1, 2022, so will interview without delay. Please submit your application today. We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge / Skills / Attitude
- Graduate / Undergraduate
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 years we require minimum working experience
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented bent of mind
- Detail orientation
- Timeline oriented
- Task-oriented (should complete all the tasks assigned to him/her
The position would be on fixed-term contract rolls and the contract would be for 12 months renewable. Based on performance, the contract can be further renewed. The salary range will be from GHC 2,412.00 to GHC 2,761.00 gross per month (depending on the experience and skills of the person)
How To Apply for the Great Opportunity at Ghana Chemicals Limited March 2022
SSNIT Emporium, Airport City, Accra, is where we have our office. This position may necessitate occasional travel to our factories, stores, or distribution centers, both domestic and international.
To apply for this position, please send a two-page CV and a letter of motivation no longer than two pages to email@example.com no later than 23:59 hrs on March 31, 2022.
About Ghana Chemicals Limited
Founded in 2008, Ghana Chemicals Limited (GCL) is looking forward to becoming a specialized and pioneering chemical company in producing specialized chemical products for all sectors of the West African Economy. The strategy is to strengthen our leading position in its target regions of Ghana and to develop into the largest vertically integrated chemical firm in West Africa.
WHAT WE OFFER
An attractive salary (based on skills and experience), good fringe benefits (including a discount on products, pension scheme, annual leave, travel allowance, development, and career opportunities you would expect in an organization.
We have a great flexible work environment, a dynamic and passionate team to work with, opportunities to grow for the right candidate! We work hybrid sometimes, so working from home is allowed sometimes.