Here is the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job Update. A housekeeping Supervisor is needed at the Kempinski hotel.
Responsible for directing and controlling the day-to-day housekeeping operations on the Floors or in the Public Areas in order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness. They assist the Assistants Executive Housekeepers and the Executive Housekeepers in the planning of the department.
- Direct the work assignments of supervisory and non-supervisory staff in an efficient manner to ensure that guests and other departments receive prompt and courteous service.
- Check Public Areas / Floors to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced/refurnished as required. If assigned on Floors, check rooms and particularly those assigned to V.I.P., V.V.I.P and known repeated guests receive special attention to ensure they meet the hotel standards.
- Coordinate with the other sections of the Housekeeping Department and the other Departments on all relevant matters that affect the physical appearance of the hotel and room status, keep them informed and follow up on outstanding issues. It may be the confirmation of room status to the repair work to be done.
- When needed, assist the Assistant Executive Housekeepers in the recruitment, management of performance, identification of training needs, development of training plan and implementation of training.
- Conduct monthly training sessions with existing employees in order to meet the identified training needs.
- Schedule routine inspection by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms.
- Control usage of all amenities and cleaning supplies to ensure compliance to budget and ensure appropriate usage of equipment and tools.
- Assist the Assistant Executive Housekeeper in the monitoring of housekeeping procedures including Lost and Found, Key Control, Security and Emergency procedures, and Health and Safety for employees and guests.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- At least Vocational School Level
- 2 to 3 years experience in a supervisory position in the housekeeping department preferably in a 5-star hotel.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Building teamwork
- Developing others
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Motivating others
- Knowledge and Skills in Cleaning techniques
- Knowledge of cleaning products, equipment and machine
- Knowledge of housekeeping procedures and standards
How To Apply – Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE