Here is the new Job Opening At International Cocoa Initiative. They are hiring an Information Systems Officer. The incumbent of the position is responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software that is used within ICI, s/he will also oversee the management of ICI-Ghana IT processes, managing Applications, IT infrastructure, and ICI Ghana End user support.
See Also: Nestlé Releases Jobs For The Youth
- Checking the coherence and adherence to data requirements and accuracy on all data submitted to ICI data platform.
- Make sure that the CLMRS App portfolio is populated with the updated versions of farmer lists and ensure adequate supply of information by enumerators.
- Technical advisor when required to help hiring relevant IT consultants and service providers.
- Primary local support for non-functioning app, data latency and challenges through field visit and working with ICI Field Staff and field agents (travel to ICI’s project districts in Ghana).
- Ownership of new joiners, onboarding, and leavers IT processes.
- Equip ICI Ghana staff with all the necessary and relevant IT assets to facilitate effective dispensation of duty.
- Create and manage release notes and documentation.
- Application version releases and field deployments using version control.
- To develop and manage test scripts.
- Create datasets for software testing.
- Design database structures.
- Design software modules.
- Import and extract dataset from the main database.
- Provide technical input and feedback to development teams.
- Report and document application errors and bugs.
Also, ICI Infrastructure
- Local IT procurement (equipment’s and services) and asset management
- Then, Local IT maintenance of IT equipment’s
- Also, Monitoring of the local IT infrastructure and network
- Afterwards, Maintain the IT documentation
- Finally, Backup management
- Train and assist users in the use of ICI applications portfolios.
- Helpdesk 2nd level
- Collaborate and support the ICI Data Protection Officer on local Data Protection activities, implementation, and requests (point of contact).
- Raise awareness on security topics and train end users.
- Security remediation and patch management
- Implement risks remediation
- Supervise the Information System Assistant to perform his job role
- Perform any other duties assigned to him by supervisors
- Firstly, ICI GVA Head of IT
- Then, ICI CDI IS team
- Lastly, ICI Ghana employees
Required Skills Or Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Proven expertise in Application, Infrastructure and Security IT area’s
- Technical Hardware knowledge
- Windows 10/11 and Android operating system
- Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook etc…)
- Fortinet Firewalls, Switches and Access point
- Database competences in the use of:
- Structured Query Language (Sql)
- DBMS: MSSQL / MySQL /
- Data analysis method
- Algorithm and programming
- WEBDEV and WINDEV MOBILE knowledge
- Knowledge in KOBO app
- Good skills in Training.
- Good sense of logic and synthesis.
- Methodical, disciplined and ordered.
- Good team spirit.
- SqLite / PostgreSQL / Oracle / MS Access
- IT Certifications
- Knowledge of the cocoa industry and the child labour domain.
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening At International Cocoa Initiative.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to to email@example.com. Ensure to put “Information Systems Officer in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 23rd December, 2022
- Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE