Here is the latest Job Opening At Royal Caribbean Group. The company is looking for a 1st Cook (Hot Galley).
1st Cook prepares and cooks high-quality foods according to Royal Caribbean International’s corporate recipe standard. Primarily assist the Station Head and be capable for executing heavy production demand on a daily basis.
See Also: Active Recruitment Turkish Airlines 2022
All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Royal Caribbean Group The Royal Way, SQM standards, corporate recipe standards, onboard public health control plan for food safety and HACCP guidelines, and environmental and workplace safety policies and procedures. Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in various food service venues and galleys throughout the ship.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience or same level and role in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship, or convention banqueting service (shipboard experience is an advantage)
- Good English communication skills (oral and written)
- Willing to work onboard for at least 6 months
- Has a valid passport copy
- Willing to undergo the training required by the maritime institute
How To Submit Applications For The Job Opening At Royal Caribbean Group
To submit an online application, click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE