Wessex Pharmacies Ltd are a friendly family owned community pharmacy business, established in 1939, with 4 pharmacies across Hampshire and Dorset. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent patient care with attention to detail.
There is a new Job Opening At Wessex Pharmacies Limited UK. The company is hiring a Pharmacist Manager (One person). As a Pharmacist manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day activities in the pharmacy and help the business grow by building and maintaining excellent customer service and experience.
See Also: UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
You will be conducting and delegating roles in delivering clinical services and the Pharmacy Quality Scheme. You will have the full support of the existing team in the pharmacy and with other pharmacy managers and directors within the group plus the head office team.
We are looking for an individual who is commercially astute, motivated, driven and well organised. Adapting to new environments and situations is key. The suitable candidate has to be a team player and eventually a team leader. The candidate has to show inclination to learn and demonstrate a ‘Can do’ attitude to ensure that our patients receive outstanding friendly and professional care.
Benefits For Joining Wessex:
- Continuous learning environment for personal growth.
- Opportunity to provide advanced clinical services such as COViD and flu vaccinations after training completion.
- Regular technician, dispensers and medicine counter assistants support. Scope to increase staff depending upon business needs.
- GPhC Registration paid.
- Openness to provide training for any clinical service matched with optimum inclination.
- Stock ordering support by in house purchase manager for branch convenience.
- Tier 2 Visa candidates accepted.
- Employee discount
- This is a Full-time, Permanent job
Salary: £43,000.00-£63,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
All patients and employees must wear a face covering when on the premises.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Weymouth, DT4 9DJ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GPhC accredited Masters degree in Pharmacy (required)
How To Submit An Application For New Job Opening At Wessex Pharmacies Limited, UK.
Apply by clicking on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE