A new job opportunity is available at Barry Callebaut. This company is hiring a Senior Analyst, FP & A. At Barry Callebaut, they are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry.
- Coordinate and monitor the preparation of budgets/forecasts and strategic plans
- Develop assumptions for budgeting/forecasting and strategic planning processes
- Develop budgeting/forecasting and strategic planning models
- Lead and facilitate budgeting/forecasting and strategic planning processes Support
- Monitor, evaluate, and report performance against budgets/forecasts
- Prepare and consolidate interim outlooks/forecasts and variance analyses
- Prepare periodic re-forecasts for the business and management
- Support on performing analyses and budget / forecast report reviews with the business and management
- Provide financial data and information for capex projects and business cases
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard definitions, analyses, and reports (templates)
- Calculate and report various performance metrics / KPIs including cash flow, margins, and costs
- Capture data and information and provide reports to the business and management
- Develop and maintain business performance scorecards including the associated metrics / KPIs
- Report actual capex against plans (e.g., new sales, renewals)
- Report prior and current year accruals including variance analyses against budgets / forecasts
- Perform any ad hoc activity requested by Management
Read On: Permanent Work Opening At Yinson
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- Must be a member of ACCA/CIMA/ICA
- 1-3 years’ experience in finance as a supervisor with an emphasis on analytics
- Experience in a multinational company, preferably in B2B / food industries
- Good SAP FICO knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Leadership experience (Drive to Deliver, Dealing with People, Shaping the Business)
- Strong drive for continuous improvement initiatives regarding processes, technologies, and organization
- Ability to develop employees by creating individual learning plans, mentor and coach employees to ensure team effectiveness.
- Microsoft Office and Google-based applications knowledge
- Willing to travel in the Africa region and occasionally to Europe.
- English business proficiency (written and spoken) , French is an added advantage
How To Send An Application For A Work Slot At Barry Callebaut
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE