Here comes another Job Opportunity at LabMart Limited. The company looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
Job: Inventory Management Specialist
Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- Use an inventory Management system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments, and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyze data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- How to Land Your First Job: A Step-by-Step Guide
Required Skills or Experience
Applicant must be a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities and should possess great attention to detail and a business mindset with the following additional skills;
- Proven experience as an inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Applicant must be a fast learner with a science background
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (Odoo ERP or Similar)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Relevant qualifications in any of the applied Sciences, warehouse, and Logistics Management with at least 5 years of working experience will be a plus
How To Submit Your Application to LabMart Limited for the Opportunity
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inventory Management Specialist Application” in the subject line.
Deadline: January 19, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE