Voltic Ghana Limited has a new job opportunity available. The company is now seeking an account developer.
Your Line Of Work:
- Comply with all lawful and responsible instructions given to you by the Voltic (GH) Limited such as,
- Order Generation as per targets agreed with Voltic (GH) Ltd.
- Account Development: Explore / action new outlet opportunities to develop and execute RED.
- Responsible and accountable to company image.
- Always Uphold company image with best behavior and respectable business language.
- Report early for Calls at OVDs
- Always look presentable smart and causal.
- Protect company Assets given to you for your custody as Phones and Call devices.
- Acquaint yourself with and abide by the current and future customs, rules, policies, and regulations of the company.
- Quality Management: Ensure compliance to Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements.
- Promotions: Implement promotional plans, Report, and Execute Promotional Compliance
- Merchandising: Execute Implementation of Picture of Success by channel
- Implement stock rotation.
- Execute dealer merchandising training
- Order Generation: Sell in Core packs as per Picture of Success
- Orders calculated and captured through Macmobile.
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Manage New Product Listings”
- Negotiates permanent, promotional and ad hoc space with customer.
- Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with TSM.
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimise revenue growth.
- Utilise market research and analysis such as e-EDS, Market and insights reports, RTM reports and feedback to customer.
- Develop, implement and/or manage account specific programmes, promotions and packs as required and evaluation.
- Ensure master data accuracy: Making sure the customer list and details are up-to-date.
- Problem solving and conflict handling/resolution
Don’t Miss This: Career Option At Guinness Ghana
Skills, Experience & Education
- HND Marketing (Minimum)
- Persuasive selling skills
- Driving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Sales representative in a FMCG environment
- Product and industry knowledge
- Competitor insights
- Strategic Thinker
- Analytical Skills
- Conflict handling ability
Application Process For Voltic Ghana Limited’s Job
Apply By: 7th September, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE