There is an exciting Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Ghana. The services of a Manager R2R Reporting GFS Africa is needed at Standard Chartered Bank.
- Maintain Financial reporting integrity and review all data included in the financial reports for accuracy and completeness
- Perform trial balance and general ledger reviews to confirm appropriate accounting and statement in books based on the above lists
- Engage with Country Finance team for data reviews and confirmation on posting journals for appropriate rectification and adjustments to ledger data
- Engage with IFRS reporting team to ensure that reporting actions based on past-quarters’ group queries have been completed and do not recur
- Perform quarterly analysis of movements in balances, variance and identify business reasons
- Working closely with stakeholders across Country finance, Business finance and Group Finance teams and manage expectations.
- Complying with all governance requirements – Process metrics review, Service review calls, BCP.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to provide timely information and support
- Engage and collaborate with Country and Group teams for process, knowledge and change management
- Contribute effectively as Scope and GFS Extended Leadership Team for GSSC and GFS initiatives as necessary
- Proactively communicate with the FORM on operational Risk Issues. Escalate significant events to FORM as appropriate.
- Coordinate and consolidate Operational Risk and loss reporting of the unit for the reporting to the FORM. Ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Undertake and/or coordinate periodic business monitoring (self-assessment) activities within the business unit and escalate findings or breaches to FORM.
- Assist FORM in the implementation of OR framework or other relevant OR initiatives
- Ensure that all processes and procedures within the unit are properly documented and continuously updated in DOIs and Process flows
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant is a must – CA, CPA or CIMA (UK)
- University degree preferable in Business or Accounting. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years post qualification relevant work experience in a Financial Reporting role preferably in a financial services industry.
- You must have specific experience in performing analytical reviews of legal entity/statutory reporting (schedules and data) with business in focus
Skills – Functional
- knowledge of IFRS reporting standards and practices
- Working experience in different financial and accounting systems
- Candidate must pay attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent network building and strong interpersonal skills to work with people from diverse culture and background.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity of how people, process and systems can perform better
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism, with the intent to do the right thing at all times
- Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks.
- Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and stress and to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
How To Apply For Job Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank-Manager R2R Reporting GFS Africa
Closing Date: 28th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE