Here is the latest Job Opportunity at World Vision Ghana. A Project Facilitator is needed at World Vision Ghana.
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Support the Project Manager in effective project planning (FMNR), implementation, monitoring and evaluation process that ensures enhanced community participation ownership of project activities and sustainability project for the wellbeing of children, families and communities.15
Identify and select communities for the expansion of FMNR intervention in the Project Area.10
Facilitate communities to select gender sensitive Lead Farmers groups for project implementation. 10
Facilitate communities to select gender sensitive fire volunteer groups for project implementation
Undertake regular field monitoring visits and provide support to FMNR project beneficiaries (farmers) and as well as other project stakeholders as per the project activities planned. 15
Plan and implement trainings for farmers and /or other FMNR project beneficiaries and stakeholders in the project area as per the planned project activities.15
Work closely with Ministry of Food & Agriculture and other Agencies in the implementation of project activities to ensure sustainability of interventions.10
Plan and coordinate logistics together with the Project manager for project activities implementation in the Project area. 5
- Compile stories of change for use by World Vision and partner organizations. 10
- Prepare and submit Monthly, Semi and Annual reports to the Project Manager in a timely manner in line with project strategy. 10
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Educational level required BA /BSC Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business Administration, Development studies /planning, Social Science disciplines or related field.
- Experience: 1-3years’ experience in food security or agriculture, development work or community mobilization
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong knowledge of sustainable agricultural (and /or environmental) techniques
- Knowledge of modern Food security and climate change
- Experience in agricultural extension services
- Strong capacity building skills (especially with people with no formal education)
- Experience working with farmers
- Working knowledge of programs or the projects management cycle
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all staff and other key partners
- Experience in community mobilization, sensitization and development work
- Strong knowledge of local institutional functioning (e.g. MOFA)
- Strong reporting and communication skills in English
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 10% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 5%
Check Also: Latest Job Posting At Lima Partners
How To Apply For The Latest Job Opportunity at World Vision Ghana-Project Facilitator
Closing Date: 28th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE