Here is the Latest Job Posting At Lima Partners. Lima Partners is a boutique professional services firm providing accounting, company administration, regulatory compliance and tax consulting services to local, and international companies making an entry into the West African market. We are a member of Allinial Global. We are also collaborating firm for Baker McKenzie and Andersen Global in Ghana
Lima is looking for a Tax Associate. The Tax Associate (Junior and Senior) will support Managing Associates and ultimately the Tax Partner in managing tax assignments such as planning, performing and reviewing tax compliance work. This role requires working closely with the Tax team to ensure the timely completion of tax work. Other responsibilities may include drafting tax memos or preparing tax returns for individuals, large entities or groups, preparing transfer pricing documentation, and assisting in tax dispute resolution.
Key Responsibilities For The Latest Job Posting At Lima Partners
- Lead assigned client tax engagements from start to finish, including engagement planning,
directing, completion of assigned tax projects, and managing the assigned projects to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor other tax associates and interns on assigned tax projects, and assess the performance of tax staff associates for engagement reviews
- Review client tax returns completed by assigned tax staff and make necessary recommendations on tax return preparation regarding accuracy and applicable tax savings opportunities
- Gain a continuous level of increased compliance responsibility in the review process.
- Prepare client tax returns for the more complex individual, trust, partnership, corporate and foreign tax clients
- Research and consult with management on various client related tax matters
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities on a timely manner
- Develop and edit correspondence, memoranda, and other client deliverables as needed
- Participate in networking and business development activities on behalf of the firm
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana (CIG) Final or Qualified;
- Two (2) to Three (3) years plus of tax and client consulting experience
- Previous tax return preparation experience is required;
- Ability to supervise other tax staff and lead client tax projects;
- Strong computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite:
- Smart, organized, reliable and pays attention to detail.
- Gross Annual Remuneration- GHC61,000 to GHC82,000.00 with guaranteed 13* monthly salary
and mid-year and annual performance related bonus;
• Fully paid scholarship for a Master of Laws in Taxation or Master of Legal Studies in Taxation at
the University of San Francisco School of Law worth $41.000 after 6 months of employment.
• Meals, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Call Credits and Data.Contact
How To Apply For The Latest Job Posting At Lima Partners
Closing Date: 20th June, 2022.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE