World Vision Ghana Advertises New Job Vacancies. The company is looking for efficient and hardworking individuals for the below listed positions.
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
In addition, We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Carry out needs assessment and reviews in communities to determine development interventions that are required.
- Coordinate the preparation of Health & Nutrition projects plans and budgets within the cluster.
- Participate in RC registering, monitoring and data processing for marketing
- Working knowledge of programs or the projects management cycle
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all staff and other key partners
- Experience in community mobilization, sensitization and development work
- Strong knowledge of local institutional functioning (e.g. MOFA)
- Strong reporting and communication skills in English
You Might Also Be Interested In: Job Opportunity At Landtours Ghana Limited
World Vision Ghana Advertises New Job Vacancies – How To Apply
Interested persons should click on any of the positions listed above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 28th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE