There is an exciting job vacancy for the position of Photographer At YEA.
Are you a smart photographer? And have the ability to work in a fast paced environment? then a well established mall at kasoa seeks your services.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting
- Applicants between the ages of 23 to 28 are most preferred
- Applicants must have prior experience in photography, a minimum of an SHS certificate is preferred.
Salary: 700cedis monthly
How To Submit An Application For Job Vacancy for Photographer (YEA)
To apply, click on this Link
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022
In 2005, the National Youth Employment Programme (NYEP) was renamed the Youth Employment Agency to address youth unemployment, a possible danger to national security. In October 2006, the Office of the President inaugurated it without legal backing.
To better serve the unemployed youth, the government rebranded the Agency as a Public Service Organisation.
Despite joining the Public Service, the Agency lacked the legal support it needed to operate. Management and stakeholders submitted a bill to Parliament through the Executive.
The Youth Employment Agency Bill (Act 887) was approved in February 2015 and signed by the President in March 2015.
The Youth Employment Agency Regulations 2016, L.I. 2231, was passed in 2016, gazetted in February 2016, and took effect in May 2016.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE