There is a job vacancy for Warehouse Officer At Star Foods company limited.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipments
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
See Also: New Job Vacancy At World Bank
Qualification Required & Experience
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree
Location: Accra Central
You Might Also Be Interested:
How To Submit An Application For Job Vacancy For Warehouse Officer At Star Foods
Interested persons should ensure to send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
Closing Date: 30th December 2022
About Star Foods
The management of food stocks, commonly referred to as “opportunity buys,” is a specialty of Star Foods. Over the course of the previous 40 years, we have improved our methodology and built strong connections with food producers and suppliers across North America.
As a result, we are able to offer quick turnarounds on high-quality goods at the best pricing feasible, including chances that are both unique and time-sensitive.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE