JSI Research And Training Institute Latest Job Opportunity. The company is hiring a Finance and Operations Officer.
The Finance and Operations Officer will support the setup and maintenance of the JSI financial accounts and operations systems; preparation of expenditure projections, reporting, and expense monitoring.
S/he will be responsible for logistic management of activities of the extended funding from USAID on the Global Vax activities.
- Job Location: This is a full-time position that will be based in Takoradi, Ghana.
- Reporting Relationship: She/he will report to the Director of Finance & Operations (DFO)
- Duration: Six Months renewable depending on availability of funding.
The Finance & Operations Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the project’s financial records, payments, and receipts relating to the Global Vax project.
This management includes the following:
- Processing all accounts payable on a timely basis
- Process and arrange documents for electronic payments
- Work with the Global Vax project implementation teams including Ghana Health Service teams to mobilize relevant payment documents.
- Ensure that participants on the Global Vax activities are paid promptly
- Maintaining a system of tracking all accounts receivable including employee advances and analyzing them for action
- Processing and disbursement of accounts receivable (E.g. Advances)
- Prepare any reports as may be directed by the DFO
- Undertake any other responsibilities, tasks, or activities as required by DFO
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree or HND in Accounting or have a diploma from a professional course in accounting or financial management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an accountant or financial/administrative officer, preferably with a US Government-funded project.
- Experience working with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel) as well as an accounting software
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with an international NGO preferred;
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Check Also:BURN Advertises New Job Vacancy
How To Apply For JSI Research And Training Institute Latest Job Opportunity
- Qualified persons are required to send their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) marked ‘FINANCE & OPERATIONS OFFICER-GLOBAL VAX” to: Ghana.email@example.com
- Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No phone calls or drop-ins
Closing Date : 30th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE