Here is the Latest Employment Opportunity At Ecom West Africa. The company is hire a Data Analyst/Engineer.
Scope of work
The following will be main responsibilities of the Data Insights Data Analyst/Scientist, Ghana.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data (ETL) from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data’
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Provide solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques.
- Understand a business problem and the available data and identify what analytics and modeling techniques can be applied to answer a business question.
- Actively seek opportunities to innovate by using non-traditional data and new analytics methodologies.
- Continuously develop strong modelling skills and become comfortable owning data and
working from concept through to execution.
- Be accountable for high quality deliverables by understanding and balancing the competing demands for project scope and time.
- Actively participate in the design and development of a data quality system.
- Participate in the consolidation of inputs from Data Insights and other teams for reporting.
- Develop and consolidate reports for different stakeholders according to their needs
- Execute data requests for WAF from the DI requirements system.
- Support the creation of data collection tools.
- Design and build automated reports and dashboards.
- Support the documentation of DI processes and tools.
- Train Data Insights team’s staff in Python and other data management tools
Qualifications and requirements
The Data Insights Data Analyst / Engineer, West Africa must meet the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, data science, statistics, or quantitative field is required.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience in applied data analysis with Python and SQL is required.
- Proven experience with other data processing or programming languages advantageous
- Proven experience with Python data management libraries (Pandas, Matplotlib/Seaborn, Numpy, among others)
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
- Experience in managing geographical information data and software.
- High communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- High level of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with sampling techniques
- Previous experience in the cocoa industry advantageous
How To Apply For The Latest Employment Opportunity At Ecom West Africa
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE